MBRAUN COVID-19 Announcement
In response to the increasing COVID-19 concerns, MBRAUN has decided to take action to avoid the spread of this virus:
- Postponement of all company meetings and customer visits scheduled at our facilities.
- For production staff we have recommended social distancing & continuously remind employees to use basic hygiene rules (soap, bottles of hydroalcoholic gel available in many places).
- Work from home for the sales teams along with postponement of sales visit.
- The utilization of videoconference for customer appointments.
- Work from home for the Service and installation teams as well as postponement of unnecessary service and install visits. the assistance is still possible though phone calls, emails and videoconferences.
MBRAUN will do everything possible to ensure the continuity of production of your systems in Germany, USA and China.
It is also our priority to continue to support our customers around the world with these measures. If you have any questions regarding your system and ongoing project, please do not hesitate to contact us here: www.mbraun.com
How to protect yourself from the virus?
The virus does not spread on its own. People who have the virus are the ones who spread it. Therefore, the following measures can help you protect yourself (and others) from the virus:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer for over 20 seconds
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow,
- Use single-use tissues and throw them into the bin,
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek.