When substances or processes pose hazards to operator health, containment is the priority. MBRAUN can help you ensure the absolute safety of employees by offering specially designed isolator containment solutions and inert gas glovebox systems.
We have clean-environment solutions whether you're protecting operators from highly active or toxic substances or simple dust hazards. The disparity in operator protection requirements across the industries we serve has led to MBRAUN's development of systems that emphasize defined containment levels, filtration quality, safe change filters, European explosive-atmosphere (ATEX) zones and even defined atmospheres.
MB SAFEGUARD - COVID-19
The MBRAUN SAFEGUARD personal protection booth is a safe, convenient, and efficient way to examine possibly infected patients.
In addition, the SAFEGUARD booth can be utilized to control access points to a facility that requires additional safety measures before entry.
The SAFEGUARD booth is also designed for ease of use, mobility, and easy on-site installation. SAFEGUARD booth will reduce the need for PPE materials such as masks, gloves and gowns.
Need additional features? User protection is improved by the physical barriers such as the windows, gloves and walls compared to direct person to person contact. Increased protection with positive pressure and Hepa filtration efficiency of 99.95%.
- In addition to other areas of application, the system is also suitable for the examination of COVID-19 patients in order to achieve increased protection for the nursing staff.
- A safe, convenient and efficient way to examine possibly infected patients.
- Safety overpressure feature ensures that airborne contaminants do not enter the box.
- Reduced need for personal protection equipment including masks, gloves and gowns.
- Easy to move and install within a facility or public space.
- Includes blower and HEPA 13 filtration unit with 99.95% efficiency for particles with a
diameter of 0.3 μm.
- Weatherproof system design.
MBRAUN has provided solutions to most of the Nuclear Sites in operation in the United States.
MBRAUN is an IS0 9001:2015 certified company and has been approved as a qualified NQA-1 supplier from multiple government laboratory facilities such as, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Idaho National Laboratory, Canadian Nuclear Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory and others. MBRAUN provides multiple containment solutions and barrier systems which also include shielded hot cells.
Tritium Retention Systems (TRS)
Tritium Retention Systems (TRS) convert tritiated chemical species (principally elemental, oxide and hydrocarbon) in the process stream to the oxide form (HTO) and remove the tritiated water by adsorption on molecular sieve beds.
- Tritium Oxidizing System
- Water Capturing System
- Worldwide Operating Capability Through Use of Standardized Power Supply
- Incorporates High-vacuum Feedthroughs