OLEDs / Organic Electronics
From Inert Gloveboxes, vacuum coating, wet coating to thermal treatment encapsulation - MBRAUN proposes everything from research to mass-production line. Moreover, we can integrate solutions as inkjet printers, Slot-dye coaters in cooperation with our partners. Thanks to well-known partners, we can advise you in improving your process.
MBRAUN is one of the few companies to achieve an ISO Class 2 cleanroom standard and O2 and H2O <1 ppm
- Cleaner atmosphere
- Minimized particulate load
- Increased overall yield for the entire manufacturing process
- Longer lifetime for devices
- Better efficiency (OLED, OPV, Perovskite, thin-film batteries)
Engineers at MBRAUN have in depth experience in designing and manufacturing complete solutions while helping to improve overall productivity. For example, larger more complex gloveboxes and custom enclosures are usually integrated into industrial production lines while smaller more conventional units are used for research and development.
No matter what volume
- Glovebox integrated system
- Compact and cost-effective solution
- Easy configuration design
- Uniformity up to +/-3 % (with specific geometry design up to +/1 %)
- Two standard-sizes: PROvap 4G and PROvap 5G
- Up to 8 deposition sources possible
- Substrate size up to 100x100 mm or diam. 100 mm (4”) for PROvap 4G
- Substrate size up to 150x150 mm or diam. 150 mm (6”) for PROvap 5G
- Flexible, modular system
- Stand-alone (S) or glovebox integrated (G)
- Building block for cluster tool
- Multi-substrate & multi-mask processes
- Standard uniformity: +/- 3 % (with specific geometry design up to +/1 %)
- Substrate size up to 150x150 mm or diam. 150 mm (6“) for OPTIvap 4
- Substrate size up to 200x200 mm or diam. 280 mm (8“) for OPTIvap 6
- Complex multilayer devices (OLED,OPV)
- Optical layers
- Semiconductor, PV
Mini PVD Chamber 100% dedicated to Perovskites
- Can be integrated in existing MBRAUN gloveboxes (through antechamber)
- Compact design
- For substrates up to 50x50 mm
- Up to 4 sources
- Layer uniformity < +/-5 %
- Economic solution
- Short delivery time
- Easy retrofit in existing gloveboxes
Specially designed for Perovskites
- Ideal tool for efficient R&D
- Special system design
- Special precursor source
- High stability at low temperature
- Stable and defined deposition process
- High vacuum conditions
- Low cross-talk
- High repeatability
- Material compatibility for a very long lifetime
- Patent pending
The MBRAUN glovebox humidifier is designed to provide an adjustable level (5-70%) of moisture for the connected equipment (usually a glovebox). The device acts as a generator of humidified gas and has its own circulation blower which provides a gas flow for the intermix of moist gas and the containment atmosphere. The principle of operation is based on evaporation of water droplets into a gas stream. Additional features are available for the direct humidifying of the filter or for dehumidification (purging or drying by filter)
MBRAUN glovebox systems can be optionally equipped with ovens for the removal of water or to cure sensitive materials under controlled conditions.
All oven systems from MBRAUN have been specifically designed for being integrated into inert environments and are also available as standalone units. Please choose from the following oven products offered at MBRAUN.
MBRAUN glovebox systems can be optionally equipped with hotplates either for the removal of water and/or solvents from substrate surfaces or to cure sensitive materials under controlled conditions.
All hotplate systems from MBRAUN have been specifically designed for being integrated into inert environments and are also available as standalone units. Please choose from the following hotplate products offered at MBRAUN.
UV Clean - Preparation of substrates
The solution developed by MBRAUN is a system for UV ozone cleaning of semiconductor and optical surfaces and is widely used in the electronic and semiconductor industries as well as in scientific research fields including biology, chemistry, physics and materials science. The process provides a clean, hydrocarbon-free optical surface with significantly improved thin film and UV resin adhesion characteristics.