From research to production scale, we offer a wide range of solutions. Not only with gloveboxes, gas purifiers to remove O2/H2O/N2, but also with process tools as i.e. electrolyte filling equipment, ovens and integration of measurement tools to characterize your batteries.
MBRAUN is one of the few companies to achieve an ISO Class 2 cleanroom standard and O2 and H2O <1 ppm
- Cleaner atmosphere
- Minimized particulate load
- Increased overall yield for the entire manufacturing process
- Longer lifetime for devices
- Better efficiency (OLED, OPV, Perovskite, thin-film batteries)
MBRAUN glovebox systems can be optionally equipped with ovens for the removal of water or to cure sensitive materials under controlled conditions.
All oven systems from MBRAUN have been specifically designed for being integrated into inert environments and are also available as standalone units. Please choose from the following oven products offered at MBRAUN.
- Compact design with powerful integrated gas purifier unit (DP as option for 24/7 purification)
- Available in 12 sizes (single sided or double sided)
- Modular box design for easy extension
- O2 and H2O < 1ppm
- Closed loop circulation
- Negative and positive pressure operation
- Working gas: Argon oder Nitrogen
The LABmaster pro glove box workstation offers enhanced features and benefits to meet the demands of our clients. As the flagship model of MBRAUN glovebox workstations, the LABmaster pro can be easily configured with our entire line of specially designed process tools and can be fully integrated with other third party equipment. The LABmaster pro has proven to be a superior glove box system in numerous research and manufacturing environments and is often utilized in emerging markets such as CHEMISTRY, BATTERY, OLED, PEROVSKITE. With upgraded features and added benefits the LABmaster pro platform is your best choice to meet your growing application.