The MB-TIG-1010 bench top glove box platform is designed as a complete welding enclosure workstation with the capability to add gas purification systems and purge style antechambers. Operation enables you to easily load welding material into the box with the ability to purge with working gas. Flow rate monitors, built in eye shields, and electrical connection board offers both safety and easy working power inside the box for all your welding tools. The MB-TIG-1010 is MBRAUN's recommended choice in small material welding under clean environments.
- Stainless steel welding chamber with box wide window made of safety glass
- No contamination through polycarbonates.
- Fast start up
- Oxygen level below 10ppm within about 10 minutes with a purge flow of 300l/min.
- Gas consumption about 3m³ for start up, after that 5 liters per minute are sufficient.
- Welding eye protection window can be moved to desired position
- Side door with a diameter of 250mm
- Lighting (more than 1000Lux) of complete work space for good visibility
- Manual control of purge flow with flow meter for precise adjustment of gas usage
- Standard Butyl rubber gloves for easy handling
- Gas outlet and additional pressure safety valve for safe operation
- Removable, insulated connection board for integration of different feedthroughs for power, gas, water and ground if necessary.
- Standard connection for existing oxygen sensor.
- Manual door with one hand operation.
- Manual shut off valve
- Flow regulation with manual flow control in the range from 30 to 300 l/min.
- Connection board equipped w/ standard welding feedthroughs (DINSE or bulkhead)
- Board can be removed for integration of additional feedthroughs.