MBRAUN's MB-300-G gas purifier has been specifically designed for industrial applications. It includes increased capacity two double regenerable filter columns for maintaining ultra-low levels of oxygen and moisture in inert enclosures up to 12 m³ in volume. The MB-300-G is provided with a more robust circulation blower and vacuum pump to ensure consistent performance under the most rigorous conditions. The MB-300-G is also provided with a more comprehensive Siemens touch panel display and PLC control system in order to provide a great amount of flexibility for custom integrations.
MBRAUN offers a wide range of options compatible with the MB-300-G such as box purge units, solvent traps, dry pumps and MBRAUN's own oxygen and moisture analyzers.
The combination of both, MB-300-G and MBRAUN's proprietary oxygen and moisture analyzers allow for an accurate and consistent monitoring of the working atmosphere with nearly maintenance free operation.
Combined with MBRAUN's experience and worldwide reputation as the highest quality glovebox and gas purifier manufacturer, theMB-300-G's large adsorption capacity, proven reliability and superior performance make this model a great choice for your new glovebox project or existing upgrade requirements.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right gas purification system for your application.
- Available version for clean dry air (CDA)
- For inert enclosures up to 12 m³
- Removal of oxygen and moisture down to less than 1 ppm
- Closed loop recirculation
- Siemens PLC with multi-color touch screen
- Multi-language display
- Automated regeneration sequence
- Box pressure control with foot pedal switch
- All stainless steel piping type 1.4301 (SUS 304)
- Electro-pneumatic main valves
- Magnetic control valve
- Encapsulated blower
- Rotary vane pump with oil mist filter
- UL listed CE compliant