The MB-PA-120 Clean Jet is equipped with a double filter column. Gas flow through the filter is controlled by means of electro-pneumatic valves and a blower unit. During standard operation gas is circulated from the box over the main filter and an additional safety filter. After passing through the blower and a heat exchanger it is blown back into the box. The system therefore represents the classical function of a vacuum cleaner – under inert gas conditions.
Clogging of the main filter is observed by a differential pressure gauge. At a preset pressure the system switches to the second filter and the filter is cleaned by pressure shock. The dust from the main filter is collected in two particle containers.
The system is designed for continuous operation. If one filter needs to be cleaned or even exchanged the system can be operated with the second filter system. This particle container and the filter itself can be removed from the system. All filters and the particle container can be separated from the piping without exposing the piping or the attached glove box to the ambient atmosphere.
Please contact us to choose the right particle absorber to meet your specification needs.
- Effective dust and soot removal from gloveboxes
- Closed loop performance through gas tight connections
- High efficiency-particulate air filter for best performance
- Double filter design for continuous operation during filter cleaning and exchange
- Stainless Steel encapsulated blower with frequency converter
- UL listed and CE compliant