The MBRAUN MB-HPL-Auto Vacuum Hotplate is designed to meet the demands of today's solution based high performance OLED/PLED materials. The area of application ranges from basic research up to sophisticated manufacturing processes. Focused on exceptional temperature uniformity, temperature accuracy, and process repeatability the temperature can range up to 200°C. All commonly available organic materials can be cured under the vacuum hotplate's controlled process conditions.
The combination of vacuum and heat transfer allows curing at modest conditions, addressing the sensitivity of organic materials to elevated temperatures. In addition significantly shorter curing times can be achieved when overall tact time becomes important. The three different incorporated bake modes (ambient bake, vacuum bake, under pressure purge bake) in combination with MBRAUN's proprietary proximity heating function allow a high level of flexibility to define the optimal curing conditions.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right Hotplate configuration for your specification needs
- Curing of organic layers under vacuum conditions
- Servo motor driven proximity pins (soft bake function)
- Main control (PLC) with graphical user interface (GUI)
- For glass sizes from Gen 1 up to Gen 4.5
- Maximum operating temperature of 200°C
- Temperature uniformity across hotplate surface area ± 1%
- Three operation modes: vacuum bake, ambient bake and under pressure purge bake
- CE compliant