Single Pass Aseptic Isolators
Traditional aseptic isolators suffer from several design shortcomings. Double-skinned rear walls make them expensive to manufacture. They're also difficult to decontaminate and require long aeration times after decontamination. Plus, installing safe-change outlet filters can be difficult.
MBRAUN has addressed these shortcomings in a single-pass aseptic isolator system. Single-pass design eliminates the need for double-skinned walls for return airflow.
The working area of these isolators allows direct connection of inlet and outlet filters, minimizing contamination and simplifying validation. Aeration times are quicker because of the units' low volume and 100% air exchange. Safe-change filters are standard.
MBRAUN single-pass aseptic isolator features:
- Operate at +200 pascals
- Unidirectional flow of 0.20 to 0.45 meter per second
- Uniform down-flow via compressed gas diffuser
- Tolerant of hydrogen-peroxide steam decontamination
- Hinged window
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right single pass aseptic isolator system for your specification needs.
- The system is operated at a relative positive pressure of +200 Pa +/ pressure.
- The isolator is equipped with a filter system to protect the outside from materials used inside the isolator.
- Can be equipped with a bio decontamination (sterilization) system.
- The main chamber and the transfer device(s) can be decontaminated (sterilized) separately or parallel.
- The Isolator is equipped with a Safety and Control on the Isolator.
- The transfer device is equipped with 2 doors.
- Pressure indicated by a Magnehelic gauge with calibration certificate
- Pressure measurement by pressure sensor with trend indication on the user panel
- Trending capabilities of system parameters.
- Manual leak test.
- Differential pressure monitoring of the filters.
- Air stream sensor (air exchange rate)