UNIlab Plus Glove Box Workstation
The MBRAUN UNIlab Plus glovebox workstation has been designed to meet the specification of various applications. Compared to the LABstar workstation the UNIlab Plus provides you and your research team with added features including the UNIlab gas purification system with SP/DP configuration. A PLC-M. Braun controller* is also provided as a standard feature. Other built-in features of the UNIlab Plus Workstation include stand, integrated high vacuum feedthroughs, and a stainless steel encapsulated blower.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right glovebox workstation for your specification needs.
*Technical note: System features may vary depending on configuration and country.
Please note: Features may vary depending on country and configuration.
- Stainless steel design with polycarbonate window
- Closed Loop Recirculation
- DN 40 KF Ports and Electrical Ports
- Large antechamber with sliding tray
- UNIlab inert gas purification system
- PLC-M. Braun Controller
- Touch screen monitor
- Automatic box pressure control with foot switch
- Stainless steel piping
- Vacuum pump
- High efficiency box filters HEPA H13
- Analogue box pressure sensor
- Adjustable shelving
- Castors for easy mobility
- Leveling feet
- Light hood with anti-reflection film