LABstar Glove Box Workstation
The LABstar glove box workstation is a ready to operate high quality glovebox system that meets your specific application requirements. The system has been designed for customers needing an economic research and development tool to do vital experiments under clean atmospheres. Standard features of this system include a stand, large main antechamber, a rotary vane vacuum pump and a PLC-M. Braun controller. The standard LABstar package comprises of a single column inert gas purification system that is fully automatic and regenerable. The glovebox maintains atmosphere levels of less than 1 ppm oxygen and moisture.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right glovebox workstation for your specification needs.
Please note: Features may vary depending on configuration and country.
- Stainless steel design with polycarbonate window
- Inert gas purification system
- Large antechamber with sliding tray
- Closed Loop Recirculation
- PLC-M. Braun Controller
- DN 40 KF ports and electrical ports
- Stainless steel piping
- Vacuum pump
- High efficiency box filters HEPA H13
- Analogue box pressure sensor
- Adjustable shelving
- Castors for easy mobility
- Leveling feet
- Light hood with anti-reflection film