MBRAUN’s High Pressure (HP) Gas Purifiers are utilized in a variety of applications and is most often used as a pre-purifier of all in-house gas supplies along with providing oxygen free dry gas for inert gas purge boxes. Unlike other inert gas purifiers, systems of the HP-series are able to supply highly pure gas at pressure levels of up to 6 bar. The HP series gas purifiers include a double filter setup allowing one filter column to be regenerated while the other stays active. A zeolite with a specific pore size allows obtaining moisture levels of less than 1 ppm whereas oxygen is removed to the same concentration by means of a copper catalyst.
The HP series gas purifier can also be connected to a compressor for the recirculation of pneumatic operation gases for application in inert gloveboxes. Special configurations can be provided for the removal of other contaminants from ambient air. Please contact us for more information.
- Available version for clean dry air (CDA)
- Pre-purification of an in-house gas supply
- Pressurized inert gas supply for purge boxes
- In connection with a compressor for the recirculation of pneumatic operation gases for applications in inert gloveboxes
- Special applications on request (e.g. removal of moisture and other contaminations from ambient air)
- Stainless steel dual filter columns
- CE compliant