MBRAUN's MB-20-G gas purifier is a mobile inert gas purifier system solution that achieves and maintains ultra-low levels of oxygen and moisture when your research requires an inert environment. MBRAUN offers a wide range of options compatible with the MB-20-G such as box purge units, solvent traps and MBRAUN's own solid state oxygen and moisture analyzers.
The combination of both, MB-20-G and MBRAUN's proprietary oxygen and moisture analyzers allow for an accurate and consistent monitoring of the working atmosphere with nearly maintenance free operation.
Combined with MBRAUN's experience and worldwide reputation as the highest quality glovebox and gas purifier manufacturer, the MB-20-G's mobility, proven reliability and superior performance make this model a great choice for your new glovebox system or existing upgrade requirements.
Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right gas purification system for your application.
- Available version for clean dry air (CDA)
- For enclosures up to 5 m3
- Removal of oxygen and moisture down to less than 1 part per million
- Closed loop recirculation
- PLC with multi-color touch panel
- Multi-language display
- Automated regeneration sequence
- Castors for easy transportation
- Box pressure control with foot pedal switch
- All stainless steel piping type 1.4301 (SUS 304)
- Electro-pneumatic main valves
- Magnetic control valve
- Encapsulated blower
- Rotary vane pump with oil mist filter
- UL listed CE compliant