During standard operation (Clean-Jet is ON) the gas of the box is lead through the main filter and a safety filter. Afterwards the purified gas streams through the blower and the heat exchanger and is reverted to the box.
By this way the system provides the classical function of a particle absorber under inert gas conditions. The filter casing and the particle container can be dismounted without exposing the filters or the lines to ambient air. This is achieved by twofold arranged valves, respectively mounted at the inlet and the outlet of the component. The housing of the main filter and the safety filter as well as the particle container are equipped with connections for vacuum and an overpressure-safety valve.
For filter changing or for cleaning the particle container the appropriate column is detached from the system.
Please contact us to choose the right particle absorber to meet your specification needs.
- Effective dust and soot removal from gloveboxes
- Especially designed for reactive materials like titanium
- Closed loop performance through gas tight connections
- High efficiency-particulate airfilter for best performance
- Stainless steel encapsulated blower with frequency converter
- Circulation capacity more than 84 m³/h @ ΔP = 60 mbar (60 Hz)
- UL listed and CE compliant