Thin film deposition systems by MBRAUN include a variety of ways of depositing layers of material onto substrates. Our systems can be custom configured to include different coating techniques to meet the customer's exact specification.
MB Thermal Source
- Single and double source set up available.
- Max. electrical power 2000VA
- Max. temperature depends on the used boat (e.g. Tungsten à up to 1800°C)
- Thermal sources are used for metals like Ag, Ar, Al,...
- Deposition rate controled by the electrical power
- Co-evaporation available
MB Organic Source
- Source for R&D or small series production
- Various crucible sizes
- Single or double source configuration
- Integrated shutter*
- Tightly controlled beam spot distribution
- Optimized beam deflection system
- Highly efficient crucible & magnet cooling system
- Compact design
- Sources are available in 3 different standard sizes: 2", 3" and 4"
- Configured with RF, DC, pulsed DC, or MF power supplies.
- Special sources on request!
*Organic source shutter sold separately in US and Canada.