The MB-OptiVap series is the current high-end solution in MBRAUN's deposition tool series. Designed for the requirements of specialized research up to pilot scale production, these tools find frequent use in industrial laboratories and state-of-the-art Universities throughout the world. Offering the same quality standards, flexibility, reliability and the same precision as the ProVap and EcoVap series, the MB OptiVap has additional features and available options. Amongst many tailored solutions the predominant aspects of this system are automatic substrate handling under high-vacuum conditions, automatic mask storage and changing, self-alignment capabilities and a sophisticated process tracking & tracing software. The latter acts as a supervisory process control solution that allows embedding the tool into an array of other process tools in order to create a complete fully automated pilot line with comprehensive and substrate specific log-files.
When standard deposition tools reach their limits choose the MB-OptiVap. Please contact us if you have questions choosing the right thin film deposition system for your specification needs.
- For substrates up to 300x300 mm or 300 mm wafers
- Open platform to meet unconventional coating needs
- Comprehensive set of automated components
- Hinged rear service door
- Ergonomic sliding front door
- Shielded view ports for visual process monitoring
- Recipe programmable PLC control
- Removable protective shielding
- Compatible with all standard deposition sources
- Ergonomic to operate, easy to clean
- Available as system embedded version, glovebox integrated and stand alone
- All stainless steel construction
- UL listed and CE compliant