IT specialist for ERP/CRM/DMS (m/f)We are a global specialist for high-tech solutions in inert gas technology, insulator construction and vacuum coating technology. Innovative products are researched, developed and mass-produced in our plants under high-purity conditions. Our plants therefore accompany our international customer base from the beginning of the product idea to the large-scale industrial implementation. Our customers include recognized university and non-university research institutes as well as renowned manufacturers of technically high-quality products. Above all, the future-oriented areas of OLED, Li-Ion battery and innovative joining processes such as 3D printing must be mentioned. In the areas of pharmaceuticals and nuclear technology, our systems serve as reliable personal protection barriers.
In order to continue to meet the requirements of our customers, we would like to further expand our team. To strengthen our IT team in Garching we are looking for an:
IT specialist for ERP/CRM/DMS (m/f)
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the migration project for an upgrade of the ERP System MS Dynamics NAV at the companies' location in Germany and USA. This includes writing and review of specifications for customization
- Programming of code and reports in MS Dynamics NAV
- Support for the rollout of the MS Dynamics CRM and new release of MS Dynamics NAV throughout the M. Braun group (Dresden, USA, Korea, China).
- Support of the introduction and rollout of the DMS System d.3 throughout the M. Braun group
- Training of (key-) users, trouble shooting and communication with external IT experts for MS Dynamics NAV, MS Dynamics CRM and the DMS system d.3
- Administrator of the MS Dynamics NAV and CRM and the DMS system with focus on our subsidiary in Shanghai
- The incumbent should coordinate and drive the three implementation projects in China locally for a duration of approximately 18 months
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or business informatics
- Highly trained analytical skills and interest in business and production processes
- Experience in working with data bases (SQL), ERP, CRM, DMS systems
- Programming skills
- Language skills: Chinese (Mandarin) mother tongue preferred and very good English or German skills needed (oral and written)
- Required to spend most of the time needed for the implementation of the three systems physically in Shanghai, China
We offer you an attractive work environment as well as good development possibilities for varied tasks at a high technological level. Intensive training and support in the first months via a sponsoring model, as well as individual training and advanced training programs are self-evident. This is complemented by a performance-oriented remuneration model and social benefits of a modern company.
In a fast-growing market, an interesting and varied challenge awaits you with a lot of self-responsibility and independence in a successful company, which has always been one step ahead. With us as a human being you are in the foreground.
We are looking forward to your application including CV, copies of your university certificates and letters of recommendation.
M. Braun Inertgas-Systeme GmbH
Personalabteilung · Dieselstraße 31 · 85748 Garching
Telefon +49 (0)89 / 32 66 9 – 0 · Fax +49 (0)89 / 32 66 9 - 105